The principles of yin and yang date back to China. The symbol represents the belief that everything in the universe consists of two forces that are opposing but complementary.
Yin is the female energy which represents restorative and receptive energy. Yang is the masculine, action-focused energy. We need both in life to stay healthy and balanced.
In today’s busy world it’s crucial that we take time to balance these energies. In particular, we need to replenish our yin energy from sleep deprivation and workaholism. Slowing down and taking the time to nourish yourself will have a positive ripple effect that will restore your energy, creativity and mental/emotional balance.
How To Restore Yin Energy for Feminine Wellbeing
- Be in nature every day
- Surround yourself with people you love
- Nourish your body by eating a whole food plant-based diet
- Hydrate with water
- Slow down
- Reduce the use of technology
- Get 8 hours sleep
- Practice moments of stillness by doing nothing
- Be present
- Wind down and relax in the evening hours
- Be patient with yourself and others
- Limit time in loud or crowded places
- Attend a yin yoga class
- Do something creative
- Be receptive
By nourishing yin energy you can be in harmony with yourself and maintain balance.
Would you like to have more confidence and balance in your life? Book a session with me here