Aloha! I’m Joanne Rose
I was born and raised in Melbourne, Australia and lived in Los Angeles for over 20 years. But in 2018, big city life no longer appealed to me, so I gave up the city for simplicity and moved to Maui, Hawaii. Everyday I wake up to endless sunshine, the fragrance of plumerias, lush green, and pristine beaches. Nature is a great teacher and healer.
For as long as I can remember, I’ve always forged my own path and love to inspire others to do the same. It’s never too late to change your life.
I’ve always been passionate about Health & Wellness. I was a columnist for Vegan Voice and Nature & Health magazine and wrote the foreword for the book, Vegans Are Cool by Kathy Divine. I’ve featured in magazines such as The Australian Vegan, The Vegan (UK) and the book Everyday Vegans. I also wrote a cover story on Supermodel Carol Alt for Natural Health & Vegetarian Life, which appeared in the HBO documentary About Face: Supermodels Then and Now.
My qualifications include…
- Level 2 Certified Health & Wellness Coaching – Wellness Coaching Australia
Would you like to…
- Transition to a vegan lifestyle?
- Add more plant-based foods to your diet?
- Have more confidence and balance in your life?
- Get unstuck and overcome obstacles that are holding you back?
- Identify your strengths and find your life purpose?
- Have more energy and vitality?
I just love working with clients like you and supporting you on your path to pure wellness.
Ready to take it to the next level? Click here to work with me.